Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, January 15, 2009

decided to end my work day early
and take a little break before packing up,
enjoying a cup of milk..
milk is good!

i'm gonna leave on the dot today!
cos Zack is on his way to pick me up :P
wonder where's good for a good meal..

been busy at work this week..
deadlines and then deadlines..
payroll and CPF all done..
soon it'll be Income Tax time..
oh wat joy

oh we're 12 weeks today! *beams*
and guess wat? i cant button/buckle most of my pants now!
only the waist lah.. the rest still fits well!
Zack commented the other day my little bump is getting bigger :)
and my lovely boobs... are growing REALLY nicely as well.
Somebody sure is happy... hahhahha!
jeez.. to think i gotta be preg in order to have such nice boobs.. tsk tsk


hmmm... we have another 4 weeks 2 days before we can see our little one... it's proving a long wait....


gtg!
*waves*

No comments: