Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, June 20, 2008

something old, something new...

What Zack and i both wore today. Interesting.
His old fitted red polo tee and my fav pair of jeans.. soft and faded.
Not worn them in ages.
FLASHBACKS...
He wore that polo tee on the first day of our Krabi trip.
(i remember drooling away cos he looked damn macho.. haha)
I wore that faded jeans on our first date.
(wore that with a white tube and he is always saying how i set out to seduce him that night.. hahaha)

So yups, clothes from 4 years past still fit us well!
Still looking good ya! :P

i miss Krabi......

Yesterday we were at AMKHub, in celebration of Zack's high score for his test! 2nd in class baby! *proud*MUAKS* :P Caught 'Get Smart' at Cathay.. and i couldnt resist going into Artiris!

and added on to my collection....

a top/skirt. I wore it as a tube top today.

my heel just broke!! arghhhh....... dammit!
my only pair of white shoes......
i'm in dire need of shoes and i'm not those gals with 100+ pairs of shoes and still yearn for more. My shoe wardrobe is embarrassingly pathetic for a gal :S i'm gonna grab SY for some shoe shopping.

another job opening.
second one this week.
probably my 6th one to boot.
market is good out there i reckon.
i say give it 20% increase at least and i will go.
no hurry cos my lifespan here is not up yet.

No comments: