Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, June 23, 2008

my weekend of contradictions

i'm halfway through my morning fix and gonna start on my payroll soon. Wed is PAYDAY and i'm desperately looking forward to it. I dont even dare peep into my bank account.

and again.....

Yes it's monday and i'm just soooo sleepy. 2.30am lights out for me so you can imagine how i fared this morning. Zack on the other hand was all perky, despite 3 hours of sleep. "You look so beautiful today! *kiss*" and i was like.. "Wow.. errr okay.. hmmm thanks *secretly pleased*" Then i looked down at my choice of clothes this morning and groggily remembered that hollow-eyed gal staring at me in the mirror and pondered.. Beauty really must be in the eyes of the beholder. Then it clicked. He is going to see his car mechanic after class today. Ohhhhh nooooo........... The last time he went for a massage, there was a mechanic shop next door. The following day, he came home with new toys *shake head* This morning.. i only heard words like "lips... chio.... diffuser (think that's how its spelt)... so chio...." Now i understand how much got thru to him whenever i'm on my usual tangent on my heart's desire of the month.


was an interesting weekend...
i'll just blog about what i did at the end of it.
i'm ashamed to say what i indulged in in those 2 days.. haha.
one thing i'll say.. Fu is damned cute when he is high.. hahhaah! And i'm not allowed to post the pic of his 'game' *pout*


Zack and i ended our weekend with something in total contradiction:
A good healthy blading workout at ECP!
i'm trying to get the guys to blade instead of shisha.
they probably think i nag too much *sigh*
Mark said i sound like his mother *double sigh*
I hereby pronounce myself an advocate of healthy lifestyle.
Right............
(considering how zack gotta drag me off to ECP last night)



I must be a good gal this week.
I was a MINI bitch this weekend.
Poor hubby.
But he wasnt too nice either so i dun feel too guilty. Ha!
(alright he actually was cos he picked me up after my night of decadence)
When i'm in such a mood, i'm best left alone.





*need solitude*

No comments: