Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, November 01, 2004

just blowed another 28 bucks on medical fees.. sigh..
one little oyster costed me almost 60 bucks! had to see the doc again coz pain was still getting to me, all the wind & bloatedness.. cant even walk properly... hope it clears up soon.. btw, my dear ant, doc said NO MORE CHARCOAL PILLS! thats the cause of the bloatedness & constipation! so i'm not downing 8 charcoal pills at one go! *needs lactabacillus*

couldnt realy sleep last night..
we watched this old skool hongkong ghostbuster show on channel 8 last night.. it was so so lame & jokes were so so corny... boy, i just luuurvve zack's mandarin *wink* lol.. cant believe we finished the entire show.. ended at 2am.. tot it was a waste of time to sleep... but we all need our rest ya.. kept waking up during the night.. woke up at 6am.. alarm wasnt set to ring for another 30 mins..

only hit me hard this morning..
felt this pang when he left at 6.50am..
with his big black bag..
sigh.. hope time flies.. counting down..
jeez, this is bad.. getting too used
watch it ju.. watch it..

i lost my hp. i lost my hp. i lost my hp.
its sinking in. its sinking in. its sinking in.
still dun feel much..
why? prob coz wasnt that psyched over the hp to begin with..
events surrounding its purchase.. it costed me dearly.. that hp..

becoming friends? that would be nice..
never meant to hurt anyone..
sorry if i did.. really am..

do u know there's lard in pohpiahs?!?

No comments: