Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Zack went to Temple Street and bought Megan a cheongsam. Said he is going to buy me a matching one! Eh.... okaaaaaay.

Both my babies are in dreamland now. I fell asleep while waiting for Zack to come online. Then Megan woke up fussing. Had to cuddle her and coax her back to sleep - her gums are swollen so they are bothering her alot. Place her back into her cot and Zack came online. Chat for a little while. Spoke earlier on the phone but got cut off cos he ran out of credit! We are trying Skype tomorrow.. bound to be cheaper.

Told me about his day. He visited a hospital atop a hill. On the slopes of the hill is a cemetary. How conveniant eh. He had zichar for dinner AND HAD GONGCHA!!! Told him he'd better bring a cup back for me! I packed ziplock bags in his luggage :P

1:15am
Time to hit the sack.
Praying Megan will sleep through the night.
And Pap will eat her dinner!
That gal didn't eat the entire day... *sigh*
She is the top supermodel of dogs.


niteesss...
sweetdreams...

No comments: