Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally...

...photos are up on FB!
Grandma was asking me when will I be posting them so yes, it's done.
Sorry I can't do a trip report this time round cos with only 2MB left, I probably can't even upload 5pics! So will be posting to link to the FB album. *Note: Set privacy level

So yes... job done.
Managed to cram into 1 album (200 pics) for every city.
No mean feat when I took 600+ pics in Madrid, 700+ in London!
Surprisingly the pics werent as half bad as I thought they will be, considering everything was done in a flurry.. many point+sho0t shots. No time to slowly create nice pics. I NEED to go on a photography trip!!!

Anyway.. no time.
Gotta cook Megan's dinner,
make some calls, emails for my event on Sat..
then it's..... OFF TO IKEA!

but first.. Zacky gotta come home from car servicing.. ha!

No comments: