Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, October 07, 2010

11:15pm:

Work done.
Nice hot shower.
Now I'm ready to play!

My head is spinning with too much stuff. Our long awaited trip is in 1 week!!! Preparing to settle my work and leave in peace. Next week will be good cos alot of my members are travelling. No one to bother me! I don't quite feel ready for the trip yet. A checklist of stuff to do. Megan needs shoes! and I wonder if she has enough warm clothes. I gotta go try on my "gorgeous coat" too. I'm afraid it'll hang on me now :( While I'm happy i've lost weight and pretty much back to my pre-preg bod, I'm not psych having my clothes hang on me. The only things I allow to hang on me are sparkly blings blings!

I don't know how I'm going to do it but somehow I have to. It's an enormous task my hubby asks of me. Our focus is off at the moment. If we scurry, we might be able to wrap things up by mid week and turn our heads back to our trip! It takes something huge to divert our attention and this is HUGE. First things first...

If motherhood has taught me anything, it will be organizing. I can proudly say I'm damn good at it! Planning meals, schedules, appointments, meetings way ahead. Perhaps that's why i'm losing sleep. Cos my mind is always on overdrive! :(

No comments: