Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Today is supposed to be my sleep-in day. Zack was going to wake when Megan does, feed her, diaper change her, then watch her for the morning :)

BUT......

I was up by 8:30am!!! :S
and no one was awake..... right down to little old woman, pap.

10am now:
and i've cleaned the floor, did the laundry, wash the dishes, now i'm watching some telly with last night's sarpino's pizzas.
and still, everyone is still asleep.
So much for sleeping-in uh!

But I woke up today with a smile on my face :)
It's the first in a LONG LONG time.
I usually wake up with work foremost in my head, and i drag myself off bed with sigh.

Our conversation last night:
J: I'm so happy you know *hug zack*
Z: hahah.. of course you are happy. You get to **,** and ** (Sorry can't spill yet. Perhaps after we are back from Europe)
J: *grins*

OK shan't waste time here.
Today is our date day!!!
Zack and I are going part towing later.
I gotta go check out GV on good movies.
We need to get some for Megan, trying to find wool leggings for Megan.

No comments: