Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, September 10, 2010

Will Zack kewl me if I polish off the prawn paste chicken wings?

Nevermind, I shall make him a toasted sandwich of melted cheese+ham (breakfast in bed!) and say, "....at least it's clogging up my arteries and not yours!"

Anyhow, people just discharged from hospital cannot eat unhealthy food like chicken wings.

Crap, I'm feeling bloated :(

'M SOOOOO addicted to blueberry cheesecake! How now brown cow? There is a yakun-like coffee place at KTP hospital. So during the 3 days when Zack was warded, I pop down to grab some stuff and tried the blueberry cheesecake. Been a goner since. *sigh* It's NOT good! Yesterday, Zack went to pick me at Vivo after my appointment with Johnny (streaks are back!) and we had Secret Recipe for dinner. Dapaoed back a raspberry cheesecake *sheepish*

Zack watched Megan during the afternoon. Told me what a great time they had - without mummy.. bleh! She LOVES peek-a-boo.. haha. This gal is so fun and incredibly adorable. I know I shouldn't praise my daughter but she SOOOO is lor... haha. And really obedient. She is able to stay in highchairs fuss-free and entertains herself while we eat. But turning out to be a bully with other children! She interacts with them and actually sorts them out. But she disturbs them by pulling their clothes, their hair!!! :S Like that how to go playgroup? Zack and I will be hearing from her teacher everyday! *mummy shake head*

I think my life actually begins with her :) Simply can't imagine how my life was without her. Looking back, it just seems... lacklustre.


Godma is coming later to play with her grand-daughter!

No comments: