Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, September 05, 2010

"How's megan? I miss my baby girl... And her beautiful mummy.... :("

Zack is still warded :(
Vomitting has stopped but still having the runs and running a temperature. Shot up to 39 degrees after dinner! :(
Wondering if he'll be discharged tomorrow.. *sigh*

It was only when I got home did I realised I've not had my dinner! That was when my stomach growled :S Thank God there're 2 eggtarts Chris & Elynne bought for Zack. Zack can't eat dairy (eggs) so I brought it home. It's mighty good! So that's my din: 2 eggtarts. I'm losing weight... but NOT in a healthy manner. This is not good.....

Megan's clothes arrived (on a Sunday??)! So i'm going to treat myself to some present-opening, not that those are for me. Then reading my JD Robb. Chances are i'll knock out the minute I hit the bed.

I want my laogong home with me...... *sobs*


No comments: