Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

There are good days, then there are bad days...

Today is an extremely bad day.

:: Broke down
:: MASSIVE headache
:: Nauseous - was THIS close to puking

I couldn't even get an email out.
Had to get away from the laptop and work.
I became physically unwell.
Reading Megan's blog didn't even help.
Can't even begin to say what's wrong.


and what Tong Tong asked echos in my head.."Is it worth it?"


This brought on a smile:
"Later if you go to AMK Hub or J8, go buy yourself something that will make you happy ok. My treat. Muaks! :)"


It's 11:40pm.
Finished up abit of work when we got home.
Zack bathed Megan and put her to bed.
He probably couldn't find it in his heart to say 'No' when I asked.
Going to read my JD Robb...
Somehow reading always comforts me.
I love that my comfort net is in a form of a book.
I can take it everywhere I go.


in just 1 month 1 day.... hang in there Ju...
hoping we will know our answer by then..

No comments: