Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, June 05, 2010

I'm on a Zara Baby and Baby Gap Ban - SERIOUSLY!

On my way home after my meeting, I took a little detour to Vivo.
2 things I wanted to do:
1) Check out mobile plans at Singtel and look at the 3 shortlisted phones.
2) Toys'r'Us to buy Megan a toy.

I did neither.

Legs took me straight to Gap.. the 'SALE' poster beckoning me into the store's warm arms...

I was a goner.

Still I resisted, calculated, pick and choose.... and left with 3 gorgeous pieces!

Somehow it didnt register in my planning-megan's-wardrobe-fuzzed-up head to head to the above-mentioned places. Again, my legs took me to another bottomless pit - ZARA.

Did I mentioned I simply LOVE Zara Baby's clothes?
Beautifully designed, soft comfy material and pretty affordable.

I actually would say I preferZara Baby's clothing to Baby Gap's.

Again, I walked out with 3 gorgeous pieces! :P



YES! I bought the Lavender's Hill lilac romper!!!!
The minute I saw it, I saw Megan in it!
sweetest lilac (stripes), ruffles shoulder straps.. and the softest cotton.
with the sale, it's even cheaper than online!

1) Lavender's Hill Romper (lilac)
2) Linen top (yellow print)
3) Knit pants (light grey)
4) Bucket hat (white)
5) Tiered Dress (Pink/Purple) - Zack's favourite of the lot.
6) Crawler skirt with padded knees (orange) - finally bought it! To protect my little darling's knees from all that crawling.
(i'm still wondering if I should go back and buy that lilac cotton/silk dress - it's DIVINE!)


Pricetag: Abit over a hundred bucks.

I'm completely happy with my buys :) I only hope Megan wouldn't grow so fast and outgrow them.

Oh and Rachel Ah Yi added on to Megan's pediped collection! :)

Ain't this the sweetest thing??
At 40% off, it's a steal!

So once Megan hit 1 year, she's all ready to rock the fashion world! ;)

No comments: