Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, June 18, 2010

I just sang Megan to sleep... with 'A Whole New World'!
Must be the 'magic carpet ride.....'

Later i'm gonna cook Megan pasta for the very 1st time!
Went down to ntuc to buy Bellamy's organic brown rice pasta stars (Spelt pasta for 10mths not available :( ). She's having it with grated organic cheddar cheese. Cheese is good for her and she took well to it. Not the processed cheese slices from Kraft we eat but the whole cheese (8bucks for 1! :S) which I grate into shreds. When it comes to food, I aim to give her the best. More so during her 1st year - foundation year. She hasn't fallen ill once! (apart from her UTI when she had low grade fever for half a night). Yeah nothing.. no cough, cold, fever etc. *touch wood* I wanna keep her sick-free for the 1st year at least. Foundation year. So far so good.. another 1 mths plus to go!

Megan's a very good gal today! Slept til 10:45am!
That's 14 hrs of sleep :P
I reckon its the dark drizzly weather that kept her in bed.
I wish it rains every morning!!!

Having my lunch of chicken don and iced teh chino now while Megan naps..
Work mostly done so relaxing a lil here.

3pm
Time to prepare Megan's congee!

see.... no rest!

No comments: