Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy busy...
Taking a break this afternoon... WE ARE GOING TO IKEA! :)

Zack and I have been considering something huge recently.
Life changing and probably the biggest plunge ever.
Still early days but I like having the option available.
We thank God for Zack's profession which makes it doable.
Megan is our world, and we wanna give her the world.. the opportunities that come with it.

And the adage I always go back to: We only have 1 life, live it well. In the best possible way.

I'm doing research now!

Meanwhile, I gotta get cracking on our Europe trip! 4 mths to go and Ryanair is selling low fares for Oct travel - just not the places we are going :S

So many things to do!
So little time!

Gotta go do some reading.
Megan dear please take your nap....

No comments: