Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, May 07, 2010

Ju in Dalat....

2 days down... 2 more to go.
Tired... dead tired.
But learnt alot during this training.
Tomorrow we got free&easy in the afternoon so thinking of going up the mountain (yeah, i'm already on a mountain!) and a village.
My foreign counterparts are all so warm and friendly!
They are from Hong Kong, Msia, Thailand, Indo, Philippines.

In Dalat....
GORGEOUS hotel... beautiful weather... french cuisine served by dashing french hotel managers.. I'm gonna take my babies up here!
Zack will love the hotel.. he very atas when it comes to accomodation.. tsk tsk!

Oh.. Zack just told me he is getting something for me!
said he got something in mind and might get it tomorrow.
I'm gonna get a surprise when I'm back!!!!
:)

Gonna hit the sack now..
nites...

can't wait to go home on Sunday..
I miss megan and pappe........ :(

No comments: