Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 10, 2010

Came home yesterday to THE MOST WONDERFUL Mothers' Day EVER!

Zack and Megan picked me up at the airport.
and he brought me to the place he had wanted to surprise me
TEACOSY @ PS!!!
It's a place I've always wanted to go :)
(it used to be called Electic Attic if I remember correctly)

And during dinner, he gave me the most beautiful Mothers' Day card!
Made with Love, from Megan & Daddy!

had to blink my eyes hard when I read this... *tears*

Together with the card was my 1st surprise!
My 1st present: A $200 voucher at an optical shop!!!
A new specs! It is EXACTLY what I NEED!
The pair I've been wearing is over 5 years old and so bent out of shape.
Can't bear to get another pair as I only wear them at night
(Actually it is precisely why I only wear them at night)
He knows exactly what I need and gave me just it :)

OUR DINNER...

Starter: Foie Gras Tasters
the flavours explodes in your mouth..
the foie gras simply melts away..


I had the Mint Chocolate Coffee - one of the best I ever had!

Main: I had German sausages + whipped potato
Zack had a steak burger - which was SOOOOOO Good!
no pics as we were busy stuffing our face..


Dessert: Ebony & Ivory
*two thumbs up*

A FABULOUS MOTHERS' DAY MEAL! :)

After dinner, we went straight home cos it was Megan's bedtime.

Gave my darling hubby a tight big hug the minute we got home and behind closed doors (without Megan in my arms too) I missed him sooooo much :( Megan was staring at us with her big eyes.. so cute! Probably wondering why is she in her stroller while Mummy and Daddy was glued together.. haha..

I got a pleasant surprise when we reached home..
It was clean and tidy!!
I'm sooo impressed with Zack!
He did a TERRIFIC job taking care of Megan :)
:: clean floor
:: clean toys
:: empty sink (YES!!!)
:: sweet smelling Pappe (she is heavy too!)
:: and... THE BED WAS MADE!!! (he hasnt made the bed since we were part towing and about 1-2 months into our relationship :P)

He really spruced our home up for my homecoming :)

When we were snug in bed later at night, Zack gave me my 2nd surprise!
My 2nd present: A $100 gift voucher at Forever 21!!!
He said I deserve a shopping spree
for me to buy whatever I fancy :)
he is the sweeeeetest!

Zack really missed me... :)
I could tell how much he missed me and how he appreciates what I had been going through..
Seems like being away for 5 days did many good.. haha.
He finally UNDERSTANDS how tough it can be..



I feel like the most blessed person in the whole wide world!
I got a beautiful baby girl..
a wonderfully sweet hubby who dotes on me..
what more can I ask for?
:)

No comments: