Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

22:14
Cosy after a cool shower (weather is frigging humid!)
Megan sound asleep.
Dishes are washed - my soup was at its best ever!
Kitchen cleaned down.
Living room tidied.
Work for the day is done - Logged off gmail. I'm SO done.
Now I'm snug in bed, in my lavender scented bedroom....
Another day gone *pat on the back*

On Sunday, Grandma and grandpa came to play with Megan. That frees me up to get some long overdue chores done - the toilets! I've only been doing surface cleaning so on Sun, i did a thorough wash. One of my favorite area in our home is our master toilet. I really love how we did it up. All dark and ohsochic~ So I enjoy pimping it up and sensualizing it. (Still NOT happy with Zack for throwing away the toilet seat cover and mat *humph*) I'm ashamed to say I've let things slide of late - No toilet seat covers, candles all dusty, no soft cushiony hand towels. Just a floor mat which Pap always pees on! (That gal will be the death of me!) Anyhow... Sunday, our master toilet is back to its former glory - almost. I just need to go get some nice towels, toilet seat set. I'm thinking flowers too. Toilets need flowers! And I got a pot of essential oil burning.. love how the lavender scent drifts out to the bedroom. Hmmmm...... it feels dreamy and sensual...

Gosh, I just wrote a long paragraph on my toilet!

Anyhow....

Been really stressed lately. Seriously.
Can't even begin to rant here.
I did to a number of people already.. poor guys.
So I destress by doing a bit of shopping.
I have to stress (no pun intended!) it is totally unintentional
- I got Victoria's Secret website as one of my homepages so it's like pushed into my face that THE SEMI-ANNUAL SALE IS ON!!!

So, erm...... these are my buys:
:: 2 Blouson Tube Top
:: 1 Ruched Halter Bra Top
:: 1 Dropped-Waist Strapless Dress
:: 1 Pout Demi Bra in Spiced Pink
:: 1 Pout V-string in Spiced Pink
:: 1 Colin Stuart Flower Thong
:: 1 Colin Stuart Espadrille Sandal

I'M A GAL GONE MAD!!!

Not counting the 2 tops I bought from Forever 21 on Sat :P (Yes, I'm still an XS baby!) I utilized my Mummy's Day present! Only used one voucher, saving the other one for later. And I'm collecting my specs tomorrow. FINALLY... new specs!

No comments: