Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Had my 1st event last night.
Year end gala dinner at Raffles Town Club.
Super tired.
Those people are like small kids...
lost their hat lah, their leather jacket lah (Yes.. LEATHER)
Event said to end at 3am but I left at 12.30am.
The folks can boogle all night.
Funny watching them dance to retro - it's their era! hahahha!
It was a fun night :)

At 30 past 12, called a cab and head back home.
Zack was really tired but waited up for me :)

"cus i'm worried about my wifey.. Muaks! I will not sleep til my wifey comes back home safe :)"

awwww... ain't that sweet? :)
He took over when i left at 5pm
brought Megan out shopping - HIS shopping
came home and put her to sleep..
There was an unfortunate episode where she pooped and he cleaned her up. Bathtime too so he didnt put a diaper back on. He went to get her bath prepared, came back to find her covered in poop (she was not done with her No. 2!) and pee! All the sheets were soiled! Hahahhaha...
Alrighty, Megan's up from her nap.
Gotta go!
TODAY... i'm not gonna think about work, NO checking of email.
(okay, i'm gonna reply to just ONE email)
and just spend my day with Zack and Megan.
Been a crazy 2 weeks since I'm back from Dalat.
Stressed and slowly burning out.
I need a break!
So...... We are going out today!!
To Nandos!!! (hopefully it wouldnt be too crowded)
and I might get a chance to go on my shopping spree..
my Mummy's Day gift! :)

No comments: