Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, July 02, 2009

So i'm 36 weeks now!

......that is in the 9th month.. 1 week to full-term! So hang in there sweetheart! Megan should be about 2.7kg now and Zack said its a good weight to deliver. He said a smaller Megan is easier for me to deliver, so below 3kg is good.

Couple of nights back he made me watch some deliveries on youtube :S and i was frankly quite tramautized! (and i'm not liking him very much!) I saw a 2.5kg baby being born and he was in fact pretty chubby already. They look rather scary when they are just born, all greyish looking :S

Feeling the anxiety now. How am i gonna be a mother? Much lest a good one.. *sigh* I don't even know how to hold a baby! We visited Andy's on Sunday and played with little Keagen abit. He is so cute! So chubby! I tried carrying him as best as i could with that big bump infront and i sure aint as adapt as Zack and Chris. Like that how??? I'm going to have a baby in a few weeks time and i dont even know how to carry one.. *sigh* Keagen was so cute.. his face was near my breast and he put his hand on it, opened his mouth and wanted to sucker! Awwww..... Sorry sweetie, no milk yet. Maybe the milk glands are hard at work and he can scent it.. hahaha! Felt my heartstring tug a little when he did that. I can now see how breastfeeding is a bonding time between the mother and baby :)

Meanwhile i can practise baby-carrying on Pappe. She is 3kg and the perfect size.. hahhaha! Love her to bits!!!

Zack is off today so we'll be getting the rest of Megan's stuff!
i shall continue my house-choring over Fri and Sat when he is at work.
and i need to pack my hospital bag soon!

speaking of bags... i need a diaper bag!!!
made Zack promise he wouldnt get me a gucci diaper bag or equivalent.
we've spent a bomb on Megan's stuff and i cant bring myself to carry a thousand over dollar bag.. it's toooo extravagant and crazy! I'm a prudent and sensible wifey k... and honestly, i'm really not a bag person. A nice and efficient bag is good enough for me - and that i shall get myself! I'd better find one soon cos i noticed he didnt really give me a reply when i made him promise me... hmmm.....

okie.. gotta head off to do some baby shopping!
ciao~

oh guess what.... i can't wear my wedding/diamond ring anymore *sobs* :(

No comments: