Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 18, 2009

omg omg omg... will it be TONIGHT?

another contraction coming up!!
the last few hours had been exceedingly uncomfortable..
my back was killing me (cramps).. i was almost breaking out into cold sweat.
my last contraction was like 10mins.. and has been coming at a regular rate.
there's just so much pressure down below...
*gasps*
is this the onset of Stage 1, Phase 2 of labour???

I just bet i'm at least 3cm dilated.. like i'm a doc.. haha

Zack is so excited he is now packing the stroller and infant car seat into the car.
i'm putting all the toiletries in the hospital bag.. its fulll!
i need another bag!!!
Zack asked me to use my mummy bag..
but i'm not keen on it.
i dun want it to get dirty or worse... lost in the chaos!!!

so will things slow down?
maybe i should go rest and rule out braxton hicks.

No comments: