Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, July 12, 2009

For our last remaining couplehood days...

......we went back to where it began - MT FABER!

where Zack got on his knee and asked me to marry him..
with the help of a sparkling stone :) - that sure tipped the scales.. haha!

the exact spot where he proposed.
he said we were facing the Indian Ocean then
it was a saturday night.. 3 Dec 2006 :)


twas really quite amazing how far we've gone..
and as we stood arm in arm, looking far out into the lovely night sky..
me swollen with our little bundle of love squirming inside and Zack rubbing and cooing to her, my nose prickled as i thank God again for all that He had blessed us... and me.

i love my babies... the big one and the small one.


when i count my blessings... i count them twice.

No comments: