Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 04, 2009

having a lazy saturday afternoon.....

gosh.. it's just so easy to bum the days away.
it's 4pm and i've only did one more load of Megan's laundry and went down to buy food and stock up on groceries.. tsk tsk.

aahhhh........i'm so addicted to online shopping now!
not that i'm actually making purchases - yet, i just enjoy filling my shopping basket with items.. hahahha! Zack is so regretting telling me about this awesome website and his account.. hehe. He came online ydae afternoon and we spent a good part of it cooing and ahhing over the cute babygap outfits. It's so cheap! We might just make an order :P

Packing my hospital bag!
Zack has been nagging (according to him - "gentle reminders") me about packing the hospital bag.. haha.
Alrighy... i shall now be a good girl and pack my hospital bag.
ahhhh... sy and jo just came online! - i shall chat with them for awhile.. hehe

Timecheck: 6pm
I'd better get started on my bag!

ciao~

No comments: