Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

....and yours truly fixed up a Quinny all by herself! *smirk*

Megan's babycot and stroller have arrived!
and dont ask me why my dear hubby asked them not to assembly on their end... then he told ME to try fixing it! It's a stroller with all those incomprehensible parts.. not some ikea cabinet.. Asked the assembly guy if he could help and he said he dunno how to, Quinny has too many models. Nevertheless, i enjoy fixing stuff so i tried my hand at it, told myself i'd be a genius if i managed to work it out. And i did it!!!! JU IS A GENUIS!!! :P

Zack said he'll QC when he come home later.. haha!

Today is a tiring day for me.
:: Swept floor
:: Fixed stroller
:: Took a nap
:: Mopped floor
Now i'm here taking a breather and waiting for 7pm - FRIENDS is on!
:: 8pm - i shall wash the dishes.

Tomorrow's chores:
:: Toilet washing
:: Packing part of the com room
:: Laundry


i'm so tired and my back is killing me!

No comments: