Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 12, 2008

soon it'll be a sight wistfully reminisced....


today marks my last ride home from work on Zack's Super4.
and soon my hubby will be waiting for me in his new shiny toy.

my colleagues are always going on about how sweet and loving he is.
how he waits patiently for me to get off work.
taking my helmet for me and waiting patiently for me to put it on.
hahahaha...
yeah he is :)

and i wanna tell you love that i truly appreciate all the times you pick me up from work. Sometimes even coming down from places so out of the way.. just so i don't have to squeeze in the train. Not forgetting the crazy ERP charges chowing up your cashcard. I do know how tiring riding can be sometimes and still you make the effort to. I'm really gonna miss riding with you... the wind in our faces as we yak along the way. The way you 'yell' at me when i try to CACF *grins*winks* How you'll cover my hand with yours as we rode along. No words, just a simple act of love. The great times.. oh the great times... i'll miss it bad *hugs and muaks*

No comments: