Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So... after 2 hours of drooling over Takeshi Kaneshiro, (rather good flick, discounting the fact that the young female protagonist looks more dead than the zombies in House of Dead Zack and i watched on HBO last night), the 3 of us walked out of the cinema moony-eyed with Silin looking perplexed. Hahahhaha!

Jo and Sy seems to love it. Silin and I tot the movie was reeaaally slow. But the gorgeous eye candy more than makes up for it. *heart sings* Takeshi has never been one of my many lust objects but well.... i'm saying different now. Damn... God must be having a field day when he created him! *slurp*

Sy wanted to kill us cos we were late for the movie.. ahahahah! That's 5 mins less of Takeshi!

4 gals.
1 cheesy chick flick.
There.. nothing a good dose of darling gfs couldnt do :) *hugs them all*


Then Zack came to pick me up! 30mins drive.. all the way from Punngol :) I appreciate the things he does for me.. unlike how he 'appreciates' me buying him his favourite donuts *humph!* Ungrateful! NO MORE DONUTS!



i'm craving for some teriyaki salmon.

No comments: