Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, May 18, 2008

3.5 hours:
- vacuumed/mopped the floor twice
- washed a toilet
- cleaned kitchen
- cleaned the sofa


A spick and span house. A very tired ju.

*flop*


only managed to wind down close to midnight.
cos little Zara came to play!
no pics cos i was busy playing host.
prepared Zack's supper box for him to take to work.
gotta think of other food to prepare
cos even if he is not sick of eating pasta, i'm sick of cooking that!
maybe fried rice next?
my fried rice is pretty good ya know.. hehe.

*away*

it's now 1.30 in the morning.
and i'm sitting here doing....... nothing.
oh not really.. i'm listening to Jay Chou's Shan Hu Hai.
for real! ju listens to chinese songs okay. Occasionally.
what on earth is Shan Hu Hai anyway?
*ponders*

i like Jay Chou!
i think Yiming looks like him!
that sulky look and crooked grin... hahhahahhaa.....

jeez.
we need to get a more comfy chair.

sing.."you hua shuo bu chu lai...."


more unproductive things i do late into the night...
people always look at me with pity and ask me what do i do when zack works night shift. (They probably envision me sitting by the window pining for my love *sniggle*)
"oh there's plenty i can do with my time" i replied.
now this is one of them.

i get narcisstic with my babies...







now let me get out of here and go see what's on cable.
sleep doesnt love me!!
but i guess i have to try to sleep soon.
cos there's a wedding to attend tomorrow. (YES AGAIN!)
this will be my 2nd holiday gone!
why can't people be more considerate and NOT get married on public holidays?!!
public holidays are meant to be REST DAYS.
*sigh*


ciao~

No comments: