Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, May 01, 2008

damn.. i should be getting ready for a wedding dinner but i'm having too much fun chatting with Jo and Sy online and listening to Daughtry. We've been at it since i got on.. hehe.

so last evening after my sweetheart picked me up from work...

HONG KONG CAFE @ EAST COAST.....

abalone sauce with dried scallops and mushroom hong kong ee fu noodles.

my craving.... i'm sated! :)

then as the sun sets....


on the breakwater, we sat half a foot apart and pretended we are on our first date. Hahahaha! By the time we left, we are hip to hip and smooching. Wah lau..... first date kiss already! Morales people morales.. where are they?!!!





bellows: "I'M GOING HOME.. TO THE PLACE WHERE I BELONG......"


shit.
and i'm blardee late!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ju, take a $2 cab lah!!

*grins*

Anonymous said...

yeah... driven by Ms Pan. I will make that $2.50. 50cents more for petrol! hahahha!