Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 12, 2008

many things happening but i'm plain lazy to pen it out.


Zack and i caught "What Happens In Vegas". Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher are an EXPLOSIVE MIX! Absolutely love it!

many good flicks recently.
the ones we caught by far turned out to be great.
Definitely Maybe: LOVE IT!
Kumar and Harold: Way better than the first.
Iron Man: RAWKSSS! Robert Downey Jr is incredibly charming...

waiting out for these 2: Made of Honour and NARNIA!!!!

oh oh.. i forgot to mention.... MY SKINNY HOODIE IS PUUURRRRFECT! It fits me so perfectly.. i think i wanna get another one... maybe 2 months later? :P My PINK bra is lovely too! Just a hook and i can wear it racerback. Nice!

books.. books and more books....
The Hollow is out! and i managed to grab one last week at Vivo... tunring out pretty okay, kinda predictable though. I'm awaiting the release of paperback of Strangers in Death. Hardcover is like 23bucks... goodness....


'm getting restless.

so i'm planning something for a few months down the road *grins* Zack told me to do up the 'damage' sheet first.. hahahhaa. We'll see.. we'll see..... *skips* Maybe.. maybe not. He might have to lecture soon after his course ends. (My hubby is lecturing sia!) And career comes first for a man! I'm a supportive wifey (dun buff). In any case, i gotta treat him REEAAAALY nice in the months to come..... :P

ok gtg..
my sweetheart is picking me up!
i managed to psycho him to.. haha.
cos today is the last day he can pick me up from work on his bike.....
:)

No comments: