Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, April 27, 2008

my LOVE food

the heat wave seems to be back.
humid and scorching hot weather this weekend.

i was just at our kitchen counter preparing some sandwiches for zack to take to work and i could feel the perspiration beads meandering down my neck. I wasnt even cooking something hot over the stove. Jeez.. Between hot humid and cold wet weather, i will take cold and wet anytime. Humidity gets me all irritable.

anyways.......

more foodie shots!

i woke up this afternoon to an aromatic scent of toasted flax seed bread, topped with portobello mushroom (sauteed with olive oil, parsley and chilli flakes) and melted cheese.

AWESOME.

Yes! my sweet hubby cooked this for me *beams* Not forgetting the lovely dinner he cooked me last night. Aglio Olio.. thats our dish at the moment. We are both taking turns with it, trying to outdo each other on who cooks better aglio olio.. hahaha!

Enough on food. We had fishhead curry for dinner tonight and my stomach is feeling hot! Shioks...

No telly tonight. Off straight to bed.
We caught 2 dumbass flicks on cable the past two nights. Zack gave me the evil eye when the credits of Wicker Men came on. Hahahhahha! I made him watched it with me and it turned out to be such a dumb show. It looked like some interesting supernatural show wat.. scary. Dun dare to watch it alone so i managed to finagle him to watch it with me. Hehe. When it was over and i was exclaiming what a dumb show it was, i stole a look at him and he looked ready to eat me up.. hahhahaa! Last night.. yet another stupid show, can't even remember the name.

No comments: