Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, August 10, 2007

for years i'd not had bday cakes..
but this year, i got 2!
had dinner last night with my sister, andrew, father and his wife.
the food was good.. fish maw crabmeat soup was power!
i had 3 bowls :D

i smelt something fishy when my sis declined dessert for all of us.
lo and behold..
a waitress brought a bday cake out!
only thing was... the cake was without any candles!
she just laid it on the table and started to put the candles on it.. infront of us all.
yeah, some surprise.. hahaha.
but it's all good!


and i finally got an ice-cream cake.. from Haagen Daz!


it's raspberry ice-cream.. lovely!




me and my darling sis :)

So.......
today is the day i turn 26.
i'm still keeping the wrinkles at bay!
good good.. doing a fine job so far.
funnily, i'm not too excited about it.
(part of growing old i guess)
and its my loved ones who are making it a big deal :)
for that i'm incredibly touched
You know who you are...
Thanks for making me feel so special *smile*

its 4pm...
i'm done stuffing myself with apple tarts
i'm done waiting.

No comments: