Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, April 06, 2007

run or i'll show my fangs

so i was having a nice restful sleep when i received a call. It was a response to my ad on a sale of a VS babydoll lingerie. So the guy was asking about the cup size, how it looks etc. Then he started asking if the nipples can be seen thru the cups, and if the pubic hair can been seen thru the g-string which i tot was a little strange. He wanted to buy it so we were arranging to meet.. when the conversation started to get even more strange..

"have you worn it before?"
"of crse not! its brand new, still unopen in the polybag"
"when can you wear it for me?"
"excuse me, are u trying to be funny?"
(i tot i heard wrong in my groggy state of mind)
"have you had sex in it before?"
"what are you talking about?!"
"well, i would need to test it on you first."
"this is a proper business transaction and you are just tryin to be funny. If you ever do call me again, i'm gonna call the police and track you down!"
SICK PERVERT!!!
*slam down the phone*

Blardee cow! ruined my sleep... and now i'm awake. great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!

Sorry, didn't know it was you when i called. Didn't mean to wake u.

Ant.