Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, April 28, 2007

let a married woman indulge ;)

After a day off at work (for the photoshoot), i got a call from a colleague who heard from my boss that i'm getting married.

James Coventry: i heard you were off yesterday?
Me: Yeah, went for my bridal photoshoot.
James Coventry: So i heard. All of us up here wore black yesterday.
Me: Awwww..
James Coventry: I told Mark Morley about you getting married and he wanted to jump right out of the window!
Me: *laughs* right right..
James Coventry: Well... on one hand, we are happy for you....
Me: But on the other?
James Coventry: Well, let's not talk about it anymore.....
Me: *laughs*

we then went back to talking shop.

All said in jest but hey, it's still flattering! hahahaha. My boss told me he said Zack is one lucky guy! heard that darling? *winks*

No comments: