Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, April 23, 2007

10 to 7...

...and i've just finished sorting out my next day's work.
What a pile.
Just hope i'd actually work on it tomorrow.
Payroll is done.
Payroll Analyis Report too.
I hate numbers, we are so not good friends.
But they say, keep your enemies close.
I'm starting to talk nonsense.
I just wanna blank my head and stone.
Stoning is good.
Stoning is relaxing.
I'm dreading the long journey back home.

I'm famished.
All i had today was a sandwich.
I need to beef up abit.
I think i'd survive well in wartime.
My stomach is customed to hunger pangs.
Its a pity my current craving is mighty costly.
I WANT BEEF!!!!!!
I want a hearty steak.. thick, tender and juicy...

Aint this pathetic?
I'm sitting in my little office cubicle, at 7.05pm, fantasizing about a fat steak.

i want you.... *sobs*

No comments: