Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, February 02, 2007

or is it reverse psychology?

cos now i've decided not to get that dress.
reckon i wouldnt wear it often though its totally HOT.
find it hard to fork out 73bucks for something i'd only wear once in a while.

zack's getting very good at pushing my buttons.
he knows he'd receive a tirade from me if he flatly refuses to let me get it (and sometimes, i'd just go ahead and get it without telling him.. ahaahaha!- blame it on my rebel roots)
my shopping antics has been an ongoing battle between us.
when one of my strategy moves called "the smuggle" was exposed by that BIG MOUTHED ANT!

its like how the more u cant get something, the more u desire it.
and if its something readily available, u'd think twice and probably end up deciding u dun want it that much afterall.

yeah... i think he's getting smarter.
i'd better watch it.

No comments: