Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, February 16, 2007

i write with glee

an hour more and i'm off for the week!
so looking forward to the long weekend
even with skeleton staff strength
and nobody ard to pester me
there're still so much to do
SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEE!

so zack went to JB with the guys
and bought me a pressie! - CNY present so he says
there's always an occasion for presents.. LOL
an Adidas mini tee in my favourite color
wanted to get me the jacket but he said they dun look nice
it was already 2am when he came home
and i was fast asleep
he happily woke me up and made me try on the tee
despite groggy protests from me - tired noe
to make my husband happy
(Law#2: a wife must always submit to her husband)
i put it on, preened for him
and went right back to bed.. tee and all
only managed to get up an hour later to change out of it
with my blurry eyes, i checked out his spoils for the day
which he dutifully lay out for my stamp of approval
(Law#1: a husband must always listen to his wife)
i must say i have a rather amusing and adorable hubby
:P

CIAO~
Happy Holiday...!

did i mention i really dislike CNY?
yeah i do.

No comments: