Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

new house.. new rules

i've moved!!!

cant begin to explain how i feel.. those of you who know my history of moving houses (4 houses in 4 years).. would comprehend how i feel.. the pure joy of making my own.. MY HOME

it was an early start on Sunday (for me) cos i wasnt done with my packing... i was packing my clothes and was astounded to see the amt of clothes i've amassed.. 2 suitcases + 2 cartons.. gosh.. as i was packing my undergarments.. my only thought was, "thank goodness zack is sleeping" or i'd hear no end from him.. then he saw the no. of boxes labelled ... "ju's stuff".. "ju's clothes"..... hai.. i should have labelled them as something else.. some code words or symbols only i understand.

so we are settling fine in our new home.. internet connection and phoneline will be up next week.. so no internet (and gaming)! awww... poor zack.. hehe... its ok darling, u can fiddle with your guitar and compose songs for me :P

tonight is zack's night shift... home alone.. and i'm so not looking forward to it.

No comments: