Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

guess what i had for dinner last night?
- 4 slices of pizza
Canadian pizza's latest Atlantis Seafood pizza rawks!!!
- 2 inches of apple strudel

i was contemplating the 2 boxes of frozen durians in the freezer but i was too stuffed to go any further.. tot maybe i'd have it later.. then i dozed off while watching "Locusts"

wat a pig..

with bout a month to my BIG DAY
i really really should be going for my runs.. doing my crunches..
i'm losing my abs... oh correction, i've lost them!! *gasps*
and my lack of anxiety worries me..

guess what i'm having for lunch today?
- PIZZA!!!

then i'm meeting SY at BLUM.. to hunt for my ROM dress! i want something different.. not the usual sweet, white dresses... Val suggested retro prints.. funky! and i'd prob do away with a hand bouquet (waste of money doncha think?)

suggestions anyone??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps you can get some ideas from
www.weddingbee.com

am not sure if u've heard about it though.
me have been reading it. hehz.

good luck!
whatever dress, im sure u'll look great! =)

ju said...

cool! i'd check it out :D