Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 15, 2006

is it me?

was some lousy monday morning.. so called ant to chit chat.. and guess what he was doing? 'bombing indian ocean'.. and does he have the courtesy to call me back? nope, he gotta put me thru 20 mins of hearing him 'push' his atomic bomb + all the sound effects.. *so gross* but we did grow up together.. so i decided to put up with him.. hai... that didnt brighten my morning much..

and to top it off...

#1
hit my head against the doorknob as i was picking something.. i saw black for a solid 5 seconds.. currently sporting a nice big lump on the right side of my forehead

#2
my beautiful swirly hp had fallen ill.. for the 2nd time since i bought it.. and thats 2 mths ago! (des, take note) zack sent it for repair and its on 2 days mc.. as the saying goes: looks are deceiving.. how true.. so guys, dont just go for a pretty face..

#3
was on my way to Little India to get my brows thread.. got to a junction where trees were in abundance overhead.. and resident tweetybird decided to bestow his daily offerings on me.. right smack on my head.. there were many people at the junction and it had to be ME!

#4
got to the mrt.. escalator broke down


*WAILS*


oh well... at least i got nicely shaped brows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's where my pet bird went to...

- Ant.