Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 25, 2009

our part tow night :)

Ju just had a lovely lovely night!
Zack and i went to Marina South Pier for dinner..
back to the restaurant we dined on our anniversary last year - Santa Fe
Food was awesome and the chocolate milkshake was just too delectable!

Then we went off to Marina Square to catch 'Night at the Musuem 2'.
Had some time so we did abit of shopping..
and we bought 3 tops! Zack 1 and me 2.. hehe
i'm happy with my spoils cos i can wear them after Megan is out.
i can still fit into size Petite.. not bad ya ;)
so far i'm surviving well on 2 maternity work pants and 1 maternity capri.
i hope what i have can last me for another 9 weeks.
improvisation is the way! but i'm really getting big - fast!
i'm wearing Zack's tees when i lounge at home now..
i've outgrown most of my tees.. serves me right for only wearing fitted tees.

ALrighty, Zack's out from shower so it's time i log off and go to bed :(
it's already 2am and i need my sleep.
but i really dun wanna sleep so tomorrow wouldnt come so fast.
gosh, this sounds really pathetic.
but it sure helps having my hubby home tonight.
sunday night is always tough.

oh btw, 'Night at the Musuem 2' was funny!
Part 1 was better though.


belly pics up next

No comments: