Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 11, 2009

i had a dream last night....

...and it was a pretty nice one.

with the rain pitter pattering outside, i was snugly cocooned under my thick fluffy quilt.. with my sweetheart warm and cosy next to me. Without opening my eyes, i wiggled closer and whispered: "I dreamt of durian milkshake and durian puffs... i think i finally got a craving" and after awhile.. i continued: "I wanna eat chicken rice too." To both of which he sleepily replied: "okay..."

I know nothing wakes my man like the thought of food especially when it's near meal time.. haha. True enough, he wakes up after a while and said he'll take me to Kovan for the chicken rice "with a queue"! :D

I'm sated. Chicken rice was great!

And he also bought me DURIANS!!! 3 boxes of it.. hehe. Usually he dun like me eating them cos it's heaty. I tried convincing him that durians are good for Megan (she is a very handy excuse!). They are said to be 'tonic' to the baby and babies will be big and healthy. (Though no one can tell me in exactly what way durians are good for babies so i'm not 100% convinced too). I have a bad suspicion that the babies are big cos the mummy ate too many durians and got gestational diabetes, resulting in big babies. Now that is no good! So i must be careful on my intake as well.

In any case, ju is happy! She got her durians!
We came home and whacked 2 boxes :P
then took a late afternoon nap...
and woke up at 9pm!!!
Zack called his station only to find out he is working tonight
so i quickly ironed his uniform while he got ready..
and was off in 30mins.
i'm so not prepared for him not to be home tonight :(


jeez... i'm hungry.
let me go feed my little one a pear.

No comments: