Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 26, 2008

So right now...

.....i'm fully enjoying the convenience of wireless technology.
i'm surfing and blogging in bed!
with my sweetheart snoozing soundly beside me.
also my first time using zack's laptop.. hehe.
he put up one of our wedding pic as his desktop pic :) and there is a collage gallery of all our pics. He was working on it some night ago and was proudly showing it off to me.. hehe. Muaks! :)

Jeez, my rock is glittering wildly under this light. After so long, i still gaze at it with a sweet twist in my belly :) Zack is so proud of it and always tell me how people always say to him "wah.. first diamond already 0.5 carat?!!" Hahahaha! And always tells me how lucky i am to receive a rock this size as my engagement ring. I say he is smart to engage my Godma the diamond guru to help him on his quest! But i told him i'm not greedy and dont hanker for 1 carat diamonds. In our lifetime together, i'll be happy with a 0.77 rock... not a gram less or more, just simply 0.77.. cos its symbolic. Alright i dont mind a 7.77 carat too!! Hahahaha! :P

Okay enough on my rock.. i was off on my tangent again!

So yesterday my sis and i had some sister bonding :) Met her after work for some shopping. After MUCH bugging from her, i finally relented and went with her to pick up my birthday gift. I've known all along she wanted to get me a Skagen watch which i've been eyeing for ages. She told me of her upcoming bonus and asked me which was the watch i like.. all in one email! Who is so dumb as not to suspect something right? So i told her i dunno which one i like, i'm always changing my mind u see.. hehe. So she bug me and she bug me, pretended to "ask for your opinion" on which one is nice. Hahahaha! Finally i called her bluff and told her NOT to buy me one. Its too ex. But my darling sis can be so tenacious and i know she'll get it for me anyhow. So i figured it's better that i go along and do some price-damage control.

So she bought it for me and I LOVE IT!!! She got it at a FAT discount! I wouldnt get it til next Sat when we have dinner together :(

So you see.. sometimes i dun like announcing my 'heart's desire of the month' cos there are people like my sis (and zack too!) who enjoys buying me stuff and honestly, i dun like anyone spending so much on me. Everything i hanker for, and most of time its damn costly! i wanna buy it with my money. I dont expect nor want anyone to spend that kinda money on me. Well, some of you know the other reason why i'm keeping mum these days. Green-eyed monsters!

Sheesh.. i really should be working on the other post but my pics are all on the other com. Zack's lappy is way faster and i like it... hehe.. uh oh.... maybe i'll load my pics here from now on.. i can imagine Zack's face.. INVASION BY MY WIFE!... hahahahaha! Well, he did named this laptop 'Zack&Ju'.. sooo.... *winks*

I'm hungry... think i'll go wake Zack now. He stirred just now and asked what do i wanna eat. Just got my paycheck! So i can treat him to someplace nice! :)


have a good weekend folks!

No comments: