Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good stuff must share!

So i met Sy after work for some shopping. We had some Tangs vouchers and utilised them. She got her SKII and i got my electric toothbrush and a bag! :P Ah ying also bought me strawberry jam from her Cameron Highlands trip and that's not all.. she bought me scones to go with it! Awww.... *hugs* :)

Now... here is the good stuff.
She dragged me to Lucky Plaza despite my vehement protests at eating Sharks Fin. $15 she said. Very cheap! But my budget for dinner is $10. Well, if you know me.. if you know her. Yeah it's REALLY amazing.. haha.

A small eatery tucked in the corner of Lucky Plaza. Called RABBIT *winks* brand restaurant. Unassuming and modest.
But the menu reads: sharks fin, abalone, buddha-jump-over-the-wall, scallops... etc. Price: $9.50, $6.50, 8.50... Set comes with rice, veg and dessert!

Buddha-jump-over-the-wall set: $9.50!


baby abalone.. fish maw.. scallops.. mushrooms etc
and it's a potful of stuff!
(sy said there's collagen!!)

so i tabao a set of Buddha-jump-over-the-wall for Zack.
good stuff i must share with my laogong :P

Oh oh see my bag!
i found a white one.. just when i gotta bury my previous one cos it was peeling.. *sigh*

with flower embroidery. Sweet!
45 bucks.
I tot $30 will be a better price cos this bag doesnt look like it will last too long.
and i saw a very VERY nice bag! Yellow leather and gosh its the right size/shape for me! i like it sooooo much!
but... it's priced at a whopping $200!!!!
i would have bought it if i at least recognised the brand.
dunno what brand, $200??
i'd pass.....

but... but... i REALLY like it......







No comments: