Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, July 24, 2008

as the tumultuous storm rages...

AFTER days of prayers, pondering, agony, discussions, assurances and encouragements...
It's been said and done.
another new beginning.
a new job in a months time!
i had one concern and somehow i had been assured by the new organisation.
i would love to think that's God's assurance for me.
HE's really amazing :)

on a flipside, i had a sad lunch with my boss.
5 years of working relationship.. it's hard to part.
she offered to hire another person to lessen my workload but with the recruitment shutters down, it's not quite plausible.
she said if she still hasnt found someone, i can come back if i dun like my new coy.. *oh my*
i shouldnt be wishy washy since i've already made up my mind.


i love Sy's encouragement:
"Hope I made the right choice."
We'll MAKE the choice RIGHT. =)

No comments: