Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, January 24, 2008

winding down

it's thursday....
week started off busy busy and busy..
payroll done so everyone can expect their pay on friday.

feeling a tad restless...
like i'm just drifting.. day after day.
i need a purpose.
i need a meaning.
i need....
....something.

ju's latest motto is.... HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!
you hear copious speeches on it.. with them going right pass your head. Why this sudden actuation then? I got spurred on when reality hit me hard in the face.. FLABS!!!!!!!! and i say.."No no no, i'm only in my 20s and i cant let myself go!" I was nicely toned once... for an embarrassingly short period of time.

Having said that.. i'm vaguely aware that i do give very convincing peptalks to myself. And the term.."the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" comes in full force after a full day at work and my lovely bed looks exceedingly inviting.

BUT....

this time.. i shall persevere.. it's for the greater good! Let me go bug some ppl on gymming.. i'm missing it tons!

And the adage: You are what you eat...
so now i'm chowing down true blue good food! even passed on Nasi Briyani lunch today :( Next time i told Evelyn. Instead went to Little India to thread my brows.. i got perfect brows now! *grins* I simply cant reiterate enough that a nicely shaped arch does wonders to a face.. truly.

so there... good food + exercise = healthy radiant ju!


there's something i've been meaning to take up for the longest of time. Perhaps its time...

No comments: