Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, January 25, 2008

relaxing friday?

my foot ah.......
whirlpool... time zooms.... but it's all good!
i love the energy.. the rush
but i hate ringing phones....

guess what?!?!
zack cancelled jamming for me!
not that i asked him to.. i'm okay with him going... and i already got plans for tonight. Haha. And intend to join the guys after but he cancelled it and we're catching a movie later tonight!

Whoa.... for real?!! "you did that for me??"

I'm getting him his favorite donuts.. the right Ultimate ones this time.. the ones he raves about!
some nice quality time for us tonight :)
oh.... we had joo chiat crabs for dinner yesterday!!!

and.....

i'll not forget the lift lobby incident for a loooooooong time! hahahaahahha! *winks at him* clean tots.. clean tots..... (private joke)


i'm just wasting my time here waiting for somebody!
ciao~

No comments: