Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's a nice rainy Saturday afternoon. Zack and i are just bumming at home. Slept in.. cosily snuggled in til the cows come home.. this is the life! Had a nice lunch of fish head curry when it started to pour.. best! Now i'm here using the com while he is in the chillout room playing with his toys.. creating rifts.. writing songs.. i can hear him bellowing out every now and then.. hahaha. His new song is pretty catchy i must say.. but i shant say anything to him cos his head will swell. Heh.

(And he just tip toed into the com room, crept up behind me and gave me a scare! (#&@&*@!)

We just spent a lovely Friday night.. window shopping in town! Zack picked me up from work and off we went to town. Whoa.. eons since we just hang out in town.. just strolling along the streets. Nice :) He bought me a book from Borders *grins* I bought a shawl for 10bucks but i like the red one too! Nevermind, when i next go to town.........


i got 4 bites on my face :(

feeling a tad sleepy.. maybe a nap? There's jamming tonight!



"say a prayer for you... my unknown stranger friend."

No comments: