Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, January 18, 2008

our friday night pig out!





puurrrrfect end to a tiring onerous week.....

now.. if only my love will come home from work so we can begin the feasting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was all cosily nestled in a seat on the train with a book.. deciding on the stop i could begin to doze off at.. when zack called me. He wanted me to grab these really awesome donuts from Vivo. Sorry dude.. i've left Vivo and already on my way home. He said PS might have them. Then he just gotta pull this on me... "Won't you do this for your hubby??"

Hai.........

Just as the doors were about to close at Dhoby Ghaut, i dashed out of the train.. to the rude muttering of irate commuters. As i joined the snaking queue up the esculator.. i thought wistfully of the precious seat i had just given up and how i gotta stand half asleep all the way home to Punggol after.

Just so my hubby will have his precious donuts.

"You dunno how lucky you are to have a wife who loves you so much!" SHMILY! - See How Much I Love You

Alright.. he has always been a total sweetheart to me too :)

(this is not something i will forget in a long while...)
I came home late last night (tough day at work).. stomach growling.. pissed at him. We had a 'shouting match' over msn earlier.. it was really quite funny. At the door, i managed to muster up my most bochap face.. and went in. When we looked each other in the face, couldnt stop that twinkle in my eye and we both burst out laughing. (I may laugh but i'm still pissed okay). And when he heard that i hadnt had my dinner, he said he's going down to buy me dinner.. ignoring my protests. He knew i had a bad day at work. I was incredibly touched.. And yes, despite being pissed at me.. he made the trouble to go down and get me dinner. And he bought my favourite liver and kidney soup....... :)

"Even when i'm angry with you, i still love you so much..."


i really am blessed ya... *soft sigh* :)

No comments: