Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, May 12, 2007

"you ought to give me wedding rings.."

Just spent a good 2 hours working on the guestlist.. calling up relatives. Everything seems to be coming along well. The Bridal Album.. the wedding invites. And as i sit here, listening to our march-in song.. i started to dream....

....of how that day will unfurl

and i cant help smiling cos what i dreamt... was lovely.. and touching.
Well, it has to be.. if i have a say in it!
It's THE DAY. It's Our Day.
It has to be as perfect as i can make it.
My head is swirling.
I feel like there are dozens of channels in my head.
Shifting from one to another.
Ahhhhh....
How dim should lighting be during march-in?
Amount of dry ice during march-in?
Flowergirl? Ringbearer?
Outfit for flowergirl and matron of honour?
Jo offered to help me with the angpow box.
i'm so touched.. seriously *muaks muaks* :)

I feel the heat.
I feel the excitement!
The wheels are spinning.. in full force now!
woooohoooooo....!

But i'm still on Honeymoon gear!
Taking a little backseat cos i've mostly settled the itinerary.
Unless i got an idea for something new (which happens so very often).
Still religiously doing my daily readings on travel.
Working on this really exhilarating day trip we're gonna make.
When zack saw the spreedsheets i was working on for our honeymoon..
all he said was, "you're amazing.."
Said with fascination or exasperation, that's a question.
ahahahaha!

so now.. i'm working on spreadsheets for our wedding!

No comments: