Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, May 13, 2007

sunday afternoon thoughts..

i'm not usually a tidbit-junkie person.
but i just came home with a bagful of tidbits
- a box of oreo
- 2 bars of kit kat chunky
- a packet of cadbury chocolate cookies

went to PP to get a bouquet of flowers for Mum Elsie.
we're having a Mothers' Day dinner today.
but the shop is closed. Sheesh.
zack said his mum wouldnt like flowers.
sigh.. wat do guys know.. *roll eyes*
(they can be so dense at times)
thats what my mum proclaimed too..
but look at her face when my father gave her some flowers (which were bought by me!). It positively glowed. Even til now, my big regret was only getting 3 stalks of flowers. I shouldnt have skimped and gotten her a more lovely bouquet instead. My mum... didnt have many lovely things in her life. What i would have showered on her now.. I miss her...


Of late, i've been on an emotional roller coaster ride.
I get happy, i get upset. All in a split second.
Little things prick me.
I push them aside and try to smile.
But they keep creeping back.
To mar the rainbow i viciously paint.

I was tougher than this.
I never bruise this easily.
I never felt so unsure about myself.
Perhaps i know when it all started.
Irrelevent as it seems.
It might actually be the root.

Maybe i just cant get used to the change.
I expect more. But i receive less.
I need affirmation.
I need the right words.
No one can give me that.

i have to get away..

No comments: