Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the one with my oil bubble

so i've started my 'prepping the skin' regime.
Went for my first facial in years last night.
I had this little horrid oil bubble under my eye area,
courtesy of the oily makeup removal.
Thankfully Helen (who does my facial) was able to get rid of it
so i dun have to resort to laser - in the later years if ever.

It was this ugly little bump
and she was having a tough time taking the root out.
Went on for awhile and she could only get the surface oil out.
It blardee hurts mind u.
She said the root was still imbedded and cant seem to come out.
Then i said a prayer.."Lord, please please help Helen get rid of my oil bubble.. it's taking awhile and it hurts..."
After the prayer i started to feel foolish..
Whoever ask God for help on an oil bubble?! An oil bubble?!!!
It's like the least of all worries and so trivial.
Not like i'm praying for recovery from some illness.
You know, like something that warrants a prayer.
Would God actually answer such a trival prayer?


The very NEXT SEC.. Helen went.."Oh its out!"

i was stunned.
God is simply awesome!
and it shows.. hey, you can talk to God about anything! He listens.. He really does! *grins*

No comments: